Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Insert Enthusiasm Here


Project Description: Do VectorDiary 8-12.
New Skills: 
  • Crayon, of which I draw crappy pears with
  • Creating Brushes
  • Shapes + Brushes
  • Blend Setting
  • Grouping Layers
  • Compound Paths
  • Stroke
  • Brushes
  • Gradient
  • Fill with Pattern
  • An Unwavering Enthusiasm for Adobe Illustrator.  Yay.
Self Reflection:
W-w-w-wrath on the pear.  YES TO THE SHAPES; NO TO PEN TOOL.  It's 8:23 and I haven't had coffee.  Can't self reflect.  Can't function.  Ahhh.  Edit: Now I have a cold but Tylenol has made me surprisingly lucid.  I can't quite remember doing this one, but I remember being extremely frustrated with the pear and button overlay.  Everything else was easy enough, like creating brushed, pattern fills, blending modes, compound paths and "spa" daisies (really?).   Fun times, fun times.

Participation/Project: 10/10?

0 comments:

Post a Comment